We want you to understand how and why iplaytube.net (“iPlayTube” “we” or “us”) collects, uses, and shares information about you when you use our websites, and other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) or when you otherwise interact with us or receive a communication from us.
What information do we collect?You don’t have to create an account to use some of our service features, such as searching and viewing public profiles. If you do choose to create an account, you must provide us with some personal data so that we can provide our services to you.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us directly when you use the Services. This includes:
Account information. To create an account, you must provide a username and password. Your username is public, and it doesn’t have to be related to your real name. You may also provide an email address. We also store your user account preferences and settings.
Content you submit. We collect the content you submit to the Services. This includes your posts and comments including saved drafts, your messages with other users (e.g., private messages, chats), and your reports and other communications with moderators and with us. Your content may include text, links, images, articles and videos.
Actions you take. We collect information about the actions you take when using iPlayTube. This includes your interactions with content, like, saving, hiding, and reporting. It also includes your interactions with other users, such as subscribing, and blocking. We collect your interactions with communities, like your subscriptions or moderator status.
When you access or use our Services, we may also automatically collect information about you. This includes:
Log and usage data. We may log information when you access and use the Services. This may include your IP address, user-agent string, browser type, operating system, referral URLs, device information (e.g., device IDs), pages visited, links clicked, the requested URL, hardware settings, and search terms.
Information collected from cookies and similar technologies. We may receive information from cookies, which are pieces of data your browser stores and sends back to us when making requests, and similar technologies. We use this information to improve your experience, understand user activity, personalize content and advertisements, and improve the quality of our Services. For example, we store and retrieve information about your preferred language and other settings.
Location information. We may receive and process information about your location. For example, with your consent, we may collect information about the specific location of your mobile device (for example, by IP address). We may also receive location information from you when you choose to share such information on our Services, including by associating your content with a location, or we may derive your approximate location from other information about you, including your IP address.
Most activity on iPlayTube is public, including your profile information, your time zone and language, when you created your account, and your Posts and certain information about your posts like the date and time. The playlists you create, and posts you Like or comment are also public. You can manage your privacy settings at any time when you published new posts.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including from other users and third parties, and combine that information with the other information we have about you. For example, we may receive demographic or interest information about you from third parties, including advertisers, and combine it with our own data using a common account identifier such as a hash of an email address or a mobile-device ID.
Linked services. If you authorize or link other services (e.g., third-party apps or websites) to access your iPlayTube account, iPlayTube receives information about your use of that service when it uses that authorization. Linking services may also cause the other service to send us information about your account with that service. To learn how information is shared with linked services, see “How Information About You Is Shared” below.
Information collected from integrations. We also may receive information about you, including log and usage data and cookie information, from third-party websites that integrate our Services, including our embeds, buttons, and advertising technology. For example, when you visit a website that uses iPlayTube embeds, we may receive information about the web page you visited.
How do we use personal information?
We will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
Personal Data that we collect from your visit on our website without your registration is processed for system administration (e.g. to improve our Website and services to you), for statistical or security proposes (e.g. to guarantee the website’s stability and security) of our website as well as to solicit your feedback. The processing of this Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
In particular, we will process your Personal Data to be responsive to you and to ensure the proper functioning of our products and organization, Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. As it is in our legitimate interests, we may use your Personal Data to:
• improve the Platform and to ensure content from the Platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
• administer the Platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• allow you to participate in interactive features of the Platform, when you choose to do so;
• personalize the content you receive and provide you with tailored content that may be of interest to you (in regard to personalized advertising, you can also choose whether to allow personalized ads anytime by setting your preference);
• keep the Platform safe and secure;
• develop our Platform and conduct product development;
• measure and understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you and others;
• to understand how you use the Platform, including across your devices;
• to infer additional information about you, such as your age, gender, and interests;
• make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Platform about goods or services that may interest you or them; or
• provide you – or permit selected service providers and business partners to provide you – with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. Where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
It is in our legitimate interests to promote the Platform and to use information that you give to us, such as user-generated content and video content that you may choose to broadcast on our Platform, as part of our advertising and marketing campaigns to promote the Platform in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
If you choose to share your location with us, we will also use your data to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising and other personalized content.
When you register as user of our services, we obtain personal data to create your user account, which is necessary to provide you with you the Services according to Art. 6 (1) lit. b) of the GDPR.
We may further use your Personal Data from your registration in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR to:
• notify you about changes to our Services;
• provide you with user support;
• enforce our terms, conditions and policies; or
• communicate with you.
How We Share Your Personal Data
We share the personal data we collect listed above with service providers and business partners to help us perform business operations and for business purposes, including research, payment processing and transaction fulfillment, database maintenance, administering contests and special offers, technology services, deliveries, email deployment, advertising, analytics, measurement, data storage and hosting, disaster recovery, search engine optimization, marketing, and data processing.
We may share your information with any member or affiliate of our group, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, and companies that we control, are controlled or under common control, and our service providers and strategic business partners, and their respective subsidiaries, in each case in or outside your country, for the purposes set out above (“How We Use Your Personal Data”).
We may share your information with law enforcement agencies, public or tax authorities or other organizations if legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to:
• comply with a legal obligation, process or request (including tax and related reporting requirements);
• enforce ourTerms of Service and other agreements, policies, and standards, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
• detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or
• protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
We may also disclose your information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
• if we sell, buy, merge, are acquired by, or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets.
We may also share information for other purposes pursuant to your consent or with your further direction.
Ads and Analytics Partners
We may partner with third-party advertisers, ad networks, and analytics providers to deliver advertising and content targeted to your interests and to better understand your use of the Services. These third parties may collect information sent by your computer, browser, or mobile device in response to a request for content, such as unique identifiers, your IP address, or other information about your computer or device.
Advertisers and Ad Networks
We use analytics partners (such as Google Analytics) to help analyze usage and traffic for our Services. As an example, we may use analytics partners to analyze and measure, in the aggregate, the number of unique visitors to our Services.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
The Personal Data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of your country and the European Economic Area (“EEA”), specifically, to third party servers in the United States. We transfer your Personal Data to the servers of our host provider Interserver, Inc in the United States of America.
It may also be processed by staff operating outside your country or the EEA who work for us, for one of our suppliers or one of our business partners. Please refer below to “The Security of Your Personal Data” for the security of your Personal Data in connection with the storage.
The Security of Your Personal Data
The transfer of your Personal Data to our host provider Interserver, Inc. is conducted under an adequate level of data protection as compared to the GDPR.
We may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these websites.
The Platform is not directed at children under the age of 16. Users under the relevant age are not allowed to use the Platform or register an account on the Platform without the consent of their parent of guardian. If we become aware that Personal Data has been collected from a person under such age in the relevant jurisdiction and parental or guardian consent has not been provided, we will delete this information and terminate the person’s account. If you believe that we may have Personal Data about or collected from a child under the specified age in the relevant jurisdiction without the consent of their parent or guardian, please contact.
You may have the right to access your Personal Data that we hold about you and to correct, update, amend, suppress, delete or otherwise modify any Personal Data where it is inaccurate, or has been processed in violation of the applicable data protection regulations, unless we have to keep the Personal Data for legitimate business or legal purposes. Prior to the fulfilment of your request concerning your Personal Data, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act upon your request. You may object to the use or processing of your Personal Data or withdraw consent to use your Personal Data at any time.
You may have the following rights:
• The right to require free of charge (i) information whether your Personal Data is retained and (ii) access to and/or (iii) duplicates of the Personal Data retained. However, if the request affects the rights and freedoms of others or is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee (taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested) or refuse to act on the request;
• The right to request proper rectification, removal or restriction of your Personal Data;
• Where processing of your Personal Data is either based on your consent or necessary for the performance of a contract with you and processing is carried out by automated means, the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have your Personal Data transmitted directly to another company, where technically feasible (data portability);
• Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal or to any other existing legal justification of the processing activity in question;
• The right not to be subject to any automatic individual decisions which produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you; and
• The right to take legal actions in relation to any breach of your rights regarding the processing of the Personal Data, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators.
As far as we process your Personal Information on the basis of our legitimate interests (Art. 6(1) lit. f) GDPR), you may object to processing (Art. 21(1) GDPR) at any time. You may find a detailed description of our processing activities and the legal basis in the section before. If you object to such processing, we ask you to state the grounds of your objection in order for us to examine the processing of your personal data and decide whether to adjust the processing accordingly.
Please note that the processing of your personal data may involve direct marketing activities as described above. If you do not want to have your activity on iPlayTube Services processed for direct marketing activities, you can object to any data processing free of charge at any time via email (Art. 21(2) GDPR) (for the other Contact Details see above).
Please send an email to us if you would like to exercise any of your rights ([email protected]).We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
Changes to This Policy